October 28, 2012

Patterns

THE LAND OF WONDERS
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

My family and I had a Malaysia-Singapore trip last October 23-27. I thought it is also a good chance to take outfit posts! These were taken at Menara, Kuala Lumpur. 
I am a big fan of unique patterns like these because it looks playful and good to my eyes. I know print on print experiments are run-of-the-mill these days. Just make sure you pick the right pieces, mix and match then voila!

I am wearing these Mary Janes because it can compliment every outfit. I guess I need to buy more pairs in different colors.
Bomber Jacket and Leggings: Strings Manila

Sorry for my eyes, the weather was extremely hot that moment. I can't look straight to the camera.  
Now you know why am I wearing sunnies here!

Photos by Jim De Ramos










(c) Paulina De Ramos Blog

3 comments:

  1. This is a bold combination, I love that jacket, really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice outfit:) love your purple kicks

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look great dear! you're very pretty. :)

    followed you back. :)

    Jenn
    THe Pink Lemonade Girl

    ReplyDelete

Show some love by leaving a comment! :-)
xoxo,
Pau