May 09, 2012

Red Hot Chili Summer

Chili Stripes and Florals
Wore this basic outfit for Hipster Strings' meet-up! :-)
I'm looking away from the camera because of the heat of the sun reflecting in front of me. It hurts my eyes haha.

The red chili colored pants! Yes it's back from the past, just like what Nicole Santos said in her blog. :-) I had the same color before, the purple one but I can't find it in my closet anymore. Oops.
So this pair is kinda big for me, it looks bulky so I wore a belt.
I'm sure Erick gonna love this basic look! Haha. :-)
Striped top, Red pants, Floral shoes all from ZARA. 
Can't wait to get discounts from my friend, Ronn Wong haha the future Brand Manager of ZARA.  :)) 
 UK Flag ring from Girl Shoppe. Nautical necklace from Forever 21.

Floral shoes from ZARA.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love by leaving a comment! :-)
xoxo,
Pau