May 20, 2013

SUNSET

LET'S GO TO THE PARK

You cannot see me in this shot, but I love it! My inspiration for the title of this blog post plus John Legend's song, PDA :) It has nothing to do with public display of affection though, only the first line of the chorus because I love strolling at BGC. You don't get what I'm saying? Haha well, whatever.
From an ornate top, to casual bottoms. I was in a hurry that time so I just grabbed what I first saw and go. I mixed black and gold velvet top with denim shorts and basketball shoes. I thought it will look bad but, voila! I actually liked it. 
Round glitter velvet top: Strings Manila (SOON!)
Criss-cross denim shorts: Strings Manila
My favorite LBJ9 Summit Lake Hornets!
You can always look fabulous and stylish with contentment. 
Fashion is not always about "tiis-ganda" for me. Do not sacrifice a little comfort for fashion. :-)
Photos by Jim De Ramos
(c) Paulina De Ramos Blog

2 comments:

  1. AnonymousMay 21, 2013

    Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a
    really well written article. I'll be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I'll certainly return.


    Also visit my web-site :: diets that work fast for women

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your shorts are so cool!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Show some love by leaving a comment! :-)
xoxo,
Pau