June 03, 2012

Bloggers United Three!

MY FIRST BLOGGERS UNITED: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ERICK!
Brocade X Aztec

First of all, I want to thank Giezelle Uy of Thirdworldfashion for giving me and Erick free passes! :-)
So, I went to the event with Erick to celebrate his 20th birthday last June 1, 2012. 
His reaction: "What am I doing here?" Hahaha so cute!
This is what I wore! Something comfortable yet stylish. :-) Brocaaaaade!
Brocade top from Pink Manila
Accessories from H&M
John Lennon round shades from Ray Ban
Aztec print denim shorts from FOREVER 21
Bag from Dorothy Perkins
Creepers from So! Fab
Erick's outfit! :)
My blogger buddy, Kido Teodoro of Onion Nose was there! Bloggah pose!
Couple shot! Haha.
With the Indonesian blogger, Ms. Anastasia Siantar! She's so gentle and cute! <3
We went there around 3PM and most of the cute stuffs that I like are already gone. :(
Divine Lee's booth selling make-up and Kermit Tesoro heels.
I got so kilig when Divine Lee took a solo photo of me. <3 "Bet ko yan!"
The place is quite small so it's hard to move and look around. But, it's fun to see your favorite bloggers all over the place!
With my friend from LEE, Tin Iglesias! Long time no see!
Laureen Uy and Camille Co's booth!
With my favorite blogger, Camille Co! <3 We're wearing brocades!
With my fellow CFAD blogger, Nicole Santos of Nicolethedressupdoll wearing Rue mullet skirt.
Yana Dela Cruz of Chasing Euphoria was there too!
Neon flats from Tonic.
"Pa-picture ako sa floor!"
My favorite couple outfit shot! <3
Photo by Erick. Hihi :-) Then we went to Bioessence Spa for facial and massage! Haha. :-)




19 comments:

  1. Hot looking people :).

    Enter my awesome international giveaway http://drastic-plastic-fantastic-plastic.blogspot.ro/2012/06/we-colors-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your creepers and the Aztec top! The John Lennon sunglasses are also very cool, I think I need to try those out next time I go shopping ;) Thank you!

    www.ashleythefashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the kaftan hun, looks like you had lots of fun x

    http://styleofalondontallgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are looking great here...lovely top and pretty accessories

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sayang! I didn't make it to BU3 :( I was supposed to be there din but it was raining hard in my place. Hope to see you soon dear! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are very nice! Thank you for your comment :) I have followed you with bloglovin!

    http://thefashionestworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! Really nice blog! following you!
    Maybe you want to visit mine ? i will glad :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh, i like your top so much... it's so cute and love the print! i've been there too and that was such a fun event, right? same pala kami ng bday ng bf mo, june 1! hehe!

    Anyway, I followed your blog, hope you can follow back, too!
    Thanks!

    It’s a GIRL Thing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. Haha, thanks! I am now following you too :-)

      Delete
  9. Great photos and you are so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute photos! I love your glasses :)

    Much love,
    D

    yes, it's really me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mother D! Super kiligggg naman ako haha! Talagang nag-comment ka pa :-) Weee have a nice day! I hope to see you again! <3

      Delete
  11. Love the outfit! You guys look great!

    Your newest follower @
    http://constanzaisabella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Show some love by leaving a comment! :-)
xoxo,
Pau