May 21, 2012

Hollywood Style: Mineral Clay Mask

LET THAT YOUTHFUL SKIN RADIATE AS EVER

I chose this product because I have an oily skin and I always sleep late so sometimes it lose its brightness. So I want something to remove these excess oils and dullness.
It's actually suitable for all skin types. And I'm glad that this product didn't gave me any disappointment! Read further. :-)

If you want to use a safe facial mask that you can use only twice a week for that rejuvenating effects on your skin, use Hollywood Style Mineral Clay Mask. It's my first time to use such because I'm more to peel-off masks which causes discomfort to my skin. This a harmless facial mask that gives the skin a blast of freshness.
It's made of Avocado, Kiwi and Wild Berry.

Avocado gives remarkable effects on skin because it is the Mother Nature's skin moisturizer. 
Kiwi is rich in Vitamin C that can diminish the skin's dark spots and layer.
Wild berries prevents damaging effects to the skin even after sun exposure.
It has a creamy texture with the fragrance of the minerals infused with fruit extracts. 

Apply evenly onto your face until you look like this avoiding the eye area. If it feels tingly at first, it's normal because the skin adjusts to the new formula you're using.
I know, I look scary (and funny) right? 

Wait until it dries. It took 20 minutes for me. Then remove it with warm water and a facial towel. After this, I used Elastin Collagen Firming Cream. Wait for my review about it!
I've been using this for a week now. So far, the effects are quite good! My mom noticed the effect after a week, yay. My skin became more lighter and glowing as ever. I don't look restless anymore! :-)
My tip: Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day. It works wonders!

If you have a dull skin, it's perfect for you! It removes dead skin cells and impurities from the skin. Unleash that natural glow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love by leaving a comment! :-)
xoxo,
Pau