March 20, 2012

Truth or Dare

The Queen of Pop, Madonna is launching her shoe line that shows her edgy sense of style.
The Truth or Dare label, owned by MG Icon, will be debuted this fall and is produced by ALDO Inc.

The line will feature over 60 styles including flats, heels, booties and over-the-knee boots and will appeal to women over 27-50 years of age. It will be sold at Nordstrom, Asos.com and Macy's with intentions to expand in Germany, France, Spain and Italy in 2013.







This is my favorite pair. I love the studded accent!

Besides offering a wide range of styles, Truth or Dare will also be affordable to most women. The shoes will be priced from $89 - $349, making them the perfect splurge for any budget.

The studs and the gold accents captured the Material Girl's sultry styles. I'm sure every Madonna fan will be excited about this collection! I can't wait to have my pair. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love by leaving a comment! :-)
xoxo,
Pau